Friday, June 11, 2010

Let me introduce you to Prince David Godfrey Maximillian or Prince Max from the Kingdom of Toivoa (Hope).

He is the cute little drawing you see everywhere in this blog. He is more than a caricature,a cartoon or a cutesy drawing. He is my alter-ego, He is the other side of me.

For the following blogposts, Prince Max will represent me and he’ll be the one to host this blog. He will be my official spokesperson. Let us follow his life as he rule Toivoa and as he serve the King of kings. Let us follow his adventures and his journey as he inspires us about life. Let him open our minds to awe-inspiring and unfathomable imagination.

Ready Max? So take it away! Darby, signing off…

Prince Max- The Royal Rebel

Hello, I am Max. I am known as the Royal Rebel of this kingdom. Well I don’t consider that as an insult, but its more of a compliment. People regard me as a REBEL. Why? It’s because I really wanted to fight for good things, for the things that are of the highest level. I wanted to fight for excellence. I wanted to fight for the truth. I wanted to fight for genuine love. I wanted to rebel against the opposites of the abovementioned values/characteristics. I wanted to be different because Daddy (the King of kings) set me apart from others.

Speaking of Daddy, I gained royal blood the day he owned me as His son. He is the best DAD ever! He is very kind but he is also very just. His love is indescribable. He wanted me to join other royalties (my siblings) to build his kingdom. A chore from my DAD is different. It is not the usual clean your room, wash the dishes, and stuffs like that. Its kingdom-building for His glory. Wow right?

As for me, I have to take care of my Kingdom, Toivoa. Toivoa means HOPE. Toivoa is a very beautiful kingdom but it is not an easy kingdom to uphold. Toivoa is jam-packed with royal events and rammed with different personalities. But nonetheless, I love this kingdom. There is lot to learn here.

I hope you’ll enjoy this blog although I am just a representation of Darby’s life. I assure you, you will learn a lot! Open your eyes. Open your hearts.

With that…

Long Live the King of Kings!

No comments:

Post a Comment