Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 11

This is going to be a long long post, for DAY 11, is the beginning of the adventures of Prince Max.

THE VISIT


The Kingdom of Toivoa was often visited by notable men and women, foreign dignitaries, ambassadors, and Royalties like me.

Today, I received a royal visit from a neighboring Kingdom called Rauha (meaning Peace) led by Princess Belle. Here's a blog written by the mentioned princess, Princess Belle:
A CALL FOR ROYAL HIGHNESS
by Princess Belle

I am a traveler, a wanderer. I’ve left my empire to have an alliance with another neighboring kingdom. My purpose is to establish a strong treaty with them in order to fortify our economy; enhance our warriors; develop our skills and knowledge and harness our abilities and talents. My sovereignty was known for producing good musicians and writers; hence, I am journeying a long course to find that monarchy.

Until…

I found my feet stepping in the Kingdom of Toivoa, a land full of colorful places. The fancy outlook of the castle plus the bright shades makes me wonder what was this kingdom all about. Without any second thoughts, I enter the empire and saw its wonderful sceneries. People are smiling and greeted me a Great morning as I walked closely to the palace. The way of living there was simple, yet very classy and innovative. They continue to invent more and more equipments that will make their economy prosper. They have different means of transportation and one of those is their so called “Kalesa”, a box type carrier that is being pulled by a horse. They also have buildings and classrooms for music and writers, same as with ours. They all have great stuffs there.

But…

The things that inspired me most are the sanctuaries that are build on every corner. People there recognized the sovereignty and greatness of our Great King, same as with ours. And the beautiful gardens alongside makes me admire the place, and the ruler that was entrusted by the GREAT KING. These trigger me more to meet the prince, their leader. I’ve heard that his name is Prince Max.

I’ll be meeting the prince this evening over dinner and a cup of coffee. I hope we will have a great talk.

This is really a call for Royal Highness.

***
Chef D' Angelo (plus Starbucks) : The Dinner worth Remembering with Princess Belle

Located at SM Pampanga, Chef D' Angelo is another restaurant you should never miss. The American-Italian theme of the place really got my attention. Cheap price plus food quality plus big servings is also a win for me!

I ordered a huge Garlic Mushroom Burger and she ordered Spaghetti Carbonara.

The place is informal, but not that of a fast food restaurant--its more classy compared to that.
Their Iced tea has this berry taste that leaves a tangy sensation in your mouth. Unfortunately, they served it with less ice. Another turn off was that they have an extra charge for mayonnaise.

But everything was worth it and I give 4 stars to Chef D' Angelo!





***
The Notes

After the dinner, the Princess of Rauha and I exchanged notes. It was a symbol that TOIVOA and RAUHA are now officially partners in bringing glory to the Great King! Long live TOIVOA, Long love RAUHA! Long Live the Great King!




***

THE ROYAL LIBRARY: HOMESICK



I saw this really cheap book entitled HOMESICK. It was a story behind Bart Millard's song Homesick (if you dont know the song, upload it in Youtube, type Homesick by Mercy Me) . It was about our status here on earth: WE ARE NOT OF THIS WORLD.

I havent read it yet,but I listened to the song already and I know this book will be a blessing for me and for others as well.

A DVD of the song was included in the book.

***

Before I end day eleven, I just want to share with you 2 notes I placed on my workstation at the League of the Merchant Helpers. Have a great and blessed day!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment