Sunday, June 13, 2010

500 Days of Rebellion

Hello, its me, Prince Max. How are you dear readers? As for me, I'm so blessed. Last night, I attended a thanksgiving coterie of a Queen who survived cancer. The foregathering proved that the GREAT KING is indeed a healer and He will always have the willingness and power to heal us. I also met some ambassadors of different kingdoms and we all praised the GREAT KING together. What a beautiful feeling.

Aside from the spiritual pampering, we all coddled ourselves with scrumptious meals from different origins. My favorite was the Korean dish, where you will make a roll out of lettuce, thin slice of meat and a Korean paste.



Anyway, my first project as a prince will be the 500 Days of Rebellion. Well, to be the future king of the kingdom, I need to undergo a series of challenges to improve the different facets of my life, whether physical, emotional, intellectual, relational, spiritual, etc. Of course, the power of the GREAT KING is highly and majorly needed.

I call it 500 days of Rebellion, because this is focalized on the revolt against mediocrity. I just want to remind you that we are all royalties, but people think that they are still slaves. Whatever situation you are in, you are already a prince, a princess, a king or a queen. Its just up to us on how we assimilate it and how we revolt on things that are not "first class". Remember, we are consecrated.

I have lived my life as a slave of "something", and a prince of averageness. I tell you that the feeling sucks big time. But I have decided to start again, and one thing beautiful about it is that its never too late to start. Ask the King of kings to change you for the better and be under his sovereignty. He redeemed me from that slavery and he has given me a chance to be a Prince again. He can do the same thing for you.

Day 1 will start tomorrow. I don’t know whats in store for me but I know that it is good.

I want to leave a verse from the Holy Book:

1 Corinthians 1:25-29
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are. That no flesh should glory in His presence.



Long Live the Great King!

No comments:

Post a Comment