Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 14

500 Days of Rebellion is not just about Rebellion against mediocrity, but its also Rebellion against Forgetfulness--forgetfulness in terms of forgetting people who changed your life, forgetting ideas that once made you, forgetting your "birthplace", your "source", your "pinagmulan".

In life we often meet different people as we journey along through it's ins and outs. There are people that you see everyday, like the driver of a cab, the security guard in the office, the merchant near your house. There are some people that pass by in your life just to say HI. But there are some that have significant value to us. They are not just acquaintances, not just friends, but they become part of you that is difficult to "dislodge" in your system. No matter what happen in your life, there are some people that still composes you, that makes you.
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133



Im talking about my Royal Siblings. The Royal Siblings was established last December 2008 during the time that I was so depressed because I suddenly longed for siblings. Yes, I am an only child and there came a point that I felt so alone because Im afraid to finally finish my college and enter the adult realm. I also suffered from an attachment disorder that saying temporary "goodbyes" really made me sad. I did not know what came to me that time, but I did not expect that it will bear a fruit. Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5)

The Great King opened doors and expressed His great love for me by providing me 7 wonderful people which turned out to be my 'Non-Biological Siblings". These siblings came from different sources... some from the church, some from the school, some from the theater. Each sibling has provided me sub-siblings, which made me happier. I prayed for one, he gave me multitudes.

Almost 2 years has passed and each sibling has developed their own kingdoms and pursued their own dreams. Some entered adolescence, some entered adulthood. But in my heart, they are still the same-- Special, wonderful, genuine, good royalties.

This group is one of the treasures I have in my life. This will never fade because I know, God gave them to me, God gave me to them... and I know, all of us, will declare His glory til the end of days.

Today's post is dedicated for them. Meet my Royal Siblings. We were all 8, representing the 8 directions:


In Order of Age:

1. Queen Danielle of the Western Hills, the Favorable
2. King Harold of the Eastern Sun, the Guide
3. Queen Rachel of the Southern Valleys, the Wise
4. Prince Darby of the Northern Sky, the Magnificent
5. Princess Faye of the Northeastern Seas, the Gentle
6. Prince Andrew of Northwestern Jungle, the Just
7. Princess Andrea of Southwestern Shore, the Valiant
8. Knight Carlgel of Southwestern Woods, the Innocent



No comments:

Post a Comment