Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 8


Fingerprints never fail to amaze me. No one in this world have the same fingerprints like yours. No 2 persons have the same fingerprints, even the people who already lived and died. Since the beginning of time til the end of it, your fingerprint will be unique. This fact only proves that there is a GOD!



Today I was enrolled at the Biometrics Detector of the League of Merchant Helpers. I was amazed how it detected the complicated-pattern of my fingerprints. I am unique, you are unique. The Great King's love is unique, manifested in unique ways.

***


OLD SPAGHETTI HOUSE

Last Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at Old Spaghetti House located at the Marquee Mall, Angeles City.

We really enjoyed not only the food but also the ambiance of the
restaurant. Admittedly, I prioritize ambiance over food. For me, the ambiance of the restaurant will definitely invite meaningful conversations for the diners and to give them an excellent dining experience. As for the OSH, a woody and solemn 1950s nostalgia was their theme decorated with antique gizmos and knickknacks .


This is my mom and the man of the day, my Dad.

A good friend of mine, Vina, celebrated father's day with us :)


Anyway, the food was really reasonable. They offer big servings for a cheaper price. Highly recommended for family dinners or lunches. As for me, Im really curious to try other dishes offered. Til next time :)




***

1 comment:

  1. i'm craving for delicious foods... yummy... darbz, have a treat???

    ReplyDelete