Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 13

Delayed Post for June 27, 2010

The Fellowship of the Youth sang a hymn entitled Mighty to Save during the service at The Aldersgate Cathedral. Mighty to save. For me, its more than a song but its what the Great King did for me—H e saved me from death. A love that is never failing. Hope of Nation. Author of Salvation. MY KING. Mighty…so mighty that words cannot express.

My “Mighty to Save” story started 7 years ago. I was young then and I was caught up in the uncertainties of the adolescent life. Confusions and doubts bombarded my thoughts. “Who am I?”, “What is life all about?”, “Is there really a God?” questions flooded my mind. I was shy and have no potential to lead. I have no confidence, I stutter, and a certified pessimist. I don’t know where I am going.

Until one day, I was invited in a certain activity. It was there when I realized that LIFE is not about me and I cannot save myself. That’s it.. ITS NOT ABOUT ME! That’s the answer to my questions. I need a God, and I need a Great King to save me. I need to live my life for Him and not to live it for myself.

Whats your “Mighty to Save Story”?


No comments:

Post a Comment