Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 7

(Lord, before I write this post, I pray for wisdom and knowledge that comes from you, for I know, that without you, I am nothing. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.)

Today, The League of Merchant Helpers required me to write a report about the previously conducted talk/forum. Knowing my self, I am not really good in writing. I suck big time in grammar rules. I have loads of ideas but difficult to express them in the English Language. Im always uncertain if I used a word properly or if there are consistencies in my sentences or if theres a "Subject-Verb Agreement" in my sentence structures.


Going back, I wrote a 10-page report to accomplish the task given to me. I submitted the article and waited for the revisions and comments. I saw my chief's facial reaction but I cannot really tell what she was thinking. She have read it for more that 15 minutes. Then she called me. I was nervous about the result. I told her "I bet you have loads to tell me". She answered, "No, actually it was very good. I just saw a couple of typographical error in your spacing. You did a good job".

I asked myself with doubts "Is she serious?"

I realized that there are things that we cannot really do on our own. The Great King gave us weaknesses so that we will be dependent on Him and be dependent on his strength and power . And when we overcome our weaknesses and turn them into success moments, we will definitely say that "Its not me, Its Him".

“Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit”, says the Lord (Zech. 4:6)

Let us give all the glory to the King of kings and the Lord of lords!


***

The Real Thing:
The League of Merchant Helpers = Department of Trade and Industry :)

I want to share some pics I took during the "Go Negosyo Seminar" last June 17, 2010.


Paparazzi :))

The outgoing President of the Philippines, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

From Left to Right: Mr. Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet, Dra. Vivian Sarabia of Sarabia Optical, Mrs. Merle Alferez of MSA Reviewers, President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Mr. Joey Concepcion of RFM and Selecta, Mr. Ray Gapuz of Gapuz Review Center and Ms. Angie Hizon of Pampanga's Best.


Mr. Joey Concepcion, founder of Go Negosyo.


Dean Pax Lapid, owner of Lapid's Chicharon, a professor at Asia Institute of Management and the Dean of Entrepreneurs School of Asia.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment