Friday, June 11, 2010

Complement


You will never see the greater scheme of things until you have tasted the pains of life. The more difficulties, the more clearer life will become. Ironic right?


I have a limited view of life. I only see what I wanted to see. I only see the cream of an Oreo cookie. I only see the berry flavors in a Skittle Pack and not the oranges. I only see the people who admires me. I only see the plot of the movie, the last page of a text book (and then throw it away in the bin), the school bell signalling the end of the classes, the rainbow after the rain. I tend to abuse life's comforts and forget the other side of it.

Accepting the pains of life is one way to appreciate the solution all the more. Pain and Joy must compliment each other. Like when you eat just the cream of the oreo cookie, you'll miss half the delight of it because the cookie was created to compliment the cream. Eating the berry flavors will be "nakakasuya" without the sour ones and most importatnly, there aint gonna be a rainbow without the rain. Without enemies, you will never feel the magic of forgiveness. Without pain, the word "relief" will be obsolete.

Romans 8:28 says "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose". If the Devil meant PAIN for evil, God meant it for good.

Let us all start anew with this paradigm. Let us remember that we "LEVEL UP" during hard times. Choose to be happy amidst pain. :)

God Bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment