Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 44

Today, I almost died...

It was about 2am in the morning when something bad happened to me. I was in a deep sleep when I suddenly caught up in a serious choke. I cannot breath. I saw everything slowed down. My parents were in shock and they opened the lights. I saw their slow paced movements--the flashing of the light and hearing worried voices. That lasted for about 15 seconds, but it seemed like forever. I survived. I'm alive.

You cannot really predict what life has in store for us. Death can strike us anytime. Are you ready?

***

Lord I want to thank you for this new life again. I pray that you'll help me make the most out of it. You hold me in your arms. You own me. But Lord, If i would bargain with you, kindly make my life longer. I want to do more things here on Earth. Lord, If this happen to me again, please, breath on me. Breath on me when I cannot breath anymore. Let me source everything in you.

Lord, I admit its scary. But perfect love casts out fear. Remove this fear and let me slumber peacefully in your presence. Guide me in my sleep. Embrace me even during my rest.

I love you Lord. Amen.

***

3 comments:

  1. I'll spare minutes of my everyday time to pray for you...I know you know that.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that something medical? What happened?
    I'm glad you are ok now. :'D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know ate RUN.. I guess its due to wrong sleeping position. I tend to choke with my own saliva kase when I sleep facing up. Actually, this is normal na, but not that intense like that of yesterday's.

    ReplyDelete