Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 25

Everyone knows the story of the prodigal son. It's one of the most moving stories in the Holy Book. It has been said that this is the only time when the Great King ran.

There are multitudes of media created relating to the abovementioned story--songs, movies, tv shows and theatrical plays, both secular and religious.

While sauntering in the record bar of a mall, I saw this certain DVD entitled "A Journey Home". I know this movie but I haven't watched it yet. This film was recommended by the church but it wasn't released yet in the market for a long time. You will contact a certain group first and ask them to film it in your church. Now, it has been released for the benefit of many. And so I bought it.

It's a story not about a prodigal son, but its about a prodigal father. Weird huh? It is a certified tear jerker. Well, I dont want to spoil the film, so I'll just recommend it to you, my dear readers. Its worth 250 pesos at your nearest record bars, or if you want, we could schedule a film viewing for a small group so that we could discuss it and share our thoughts. What do you think?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment