Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 32


Waterlilies are considered as water pests because of their ability to grow fast therefore stagnating water systems. Fernandino Waterlily Handicrafts Association took this problem as an opportunity by turning Waterlilies into marketable products.

One of my missions is to strengthen the business. I was tasked to oversee the group and monitor their development and conduct activities for the growth of the association. With the help of my colleagues, we planned to give them Values Formation and Team Building Seminar to strengthen the relationship of the workers and to expose them to the proper ethics of business.

Planning and preparation is not easy. You need to talk to different people to counterpart budgetary requirements. You need to humble yourself to ask for sponsorships.

For this day, all the preparations were finalized except for 1 thing-I still don't have a fund for a certain requirement. By hook or by crook, the activity must be implemented.

I worried.

Then after work, I attended our weekly Bible study and it's about anxieties and worries. Our Pastor asked us to read Matthew 6:33-34. He also added some background information regarding the said verse. He told us something about "lilies". I looked at the previous verses and saw this:

"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? - Matthew 6:28-30

Lilies... Waterlilies. Direct command from God. DO NOT WORRY. My problem is still there. I still dont know where to fund the requirement. But I know that I have a Big and Unlimited God up there who is willing to help me. Why worry?


No comments:

Post a Comment