Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nyphadora Tonks


Nymphadora Tonks

She was one of the "supporting" characters in the Harry Potter series, both books and the films. You know her if you are a Harry Potter fan, like me. She is a member of the Order of the Phoenix, meaning she's a brave and good witch who desired to fight against an uprising of dark wizard. Well, she was known as a real eccentric witch (oxymoron?) for she is also a metamorphagus, which means she can change her appearance at will. Of course, she is a friend of Harry Potter.

I have my own version of Tonks, in the form of a new friend and a new big sister. Recently, she's one of the reasons why my work became more fun and less stressful. We speak a language only few can understand. She's also out of this world, especially her ideas. Technically, I could easily relate to her, for I am out of this world as well. I'm always pleased with people who can help me escape reality.

There's really a rarity of such personalities in this world today--scarcity of un-standardized people, whose mind can really go to places, to think of things out of the extraordinary and have fun while doing all these stuffs.

I was inspired by her especially when she told me, "Its always ok to find new friends if you feel rejected". I guess that's something I want to hear from somebody, especially from someone wiser than me.

She's right. Its time for me to look for new friends. And Im happy to start it with Tonks.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment