Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 49

My first frustration at my room.

Im slowly becoming an artist. An air of perfectionism shot me "dead" tonight and made me really frustrated. I wasnt that satisfied with the result. I'll tell you why.

Here's the current. Here, you'll see a huge huge black board with drawings. Also, you'll find a photo collage in the middle. The rest, well, its a mess. :)


Here's the revision. I dont like the color combination of yellow and the light blue. I should have used dark blue or red to complement the yellow. I was really frustrated about the design. One thing I love about the revision is the corner where I had put my "weirdology" books and some "out of this world" figurines. I need comments please :)


I'll be changing the blue into red. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment